Header Ads

Intensive Leave In Hair Conditioner That Will Turn Dry, Damaged Hair Into Luxurious, Silky Strands #hair_mask



I have some pictures I will be putting in the post so you can see exactly what this looks like. When I used it I did not put it in for the 15 minutes they recommend on the label for deep conditioning. They said it could be used as a regular conditioner also. So this is what I did. This has a great smell and it stays in your hair after you rinse the argan oil out. My hair was not greasy, or heavy in any way. I really like this at least for a regular conditioner. When I color my hair next I will use it for the deep conditioning.

It has a citrus scent that is nice, not overpowering. Argan Oil Hair Mask is easy to use, easy to rinse out, does not leave any heaviness to your hair, and smells great.

With the gray in my hair, it feels dry and damaged. After I washed my hair I put some in my hair and worked it throughout my hair. I finished all the other areas, then I rinsed it out, came out wonderful.

When I got dressed I stopped and kissed my husband and he told me I smelled really good, I had not put on perfume yet, so it was the Argan Oil Hair Mask .

This is what the manufacturer says are the Key Active Ingrediants. Let see what they are:

I found the definitions on wikipedia
  • Argan Oil – Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree
  • Amino Acid Complex – biologically important organic compounds composed of amine (-NH2) and carboxylic acid (-COOH)functional groups,
  • Coconut Oil – edible oilextracted from the kernel or meat of maturedcoconutsharvested from the coconut palm
  • Shea Butter – fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree
  • Vitamin B5 – water-soluble vitamin

As you can see there is nothing to worry about in this product. My hair is soft and shiny now, only after using the Argan Oil Hair Mask.





Powered by Blogger.